Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cousins

My big Sis is now Stateside to help out my Mom, and she extended her stay so she could roadtrip to Detroit to watch 2 of her boys compete in the Little League World Series!!! How awesome is that??!! The best part of it is that I got to see her and hug on her little girls 2 times already.


Hey! I finally figured out this picture grid thing. Many thanks to Rachel B. and Picasa. I love that program, I will have to add it to my grateful list this Fall.


My kids started back to school today. August 16th is a little early, don't you think?! We had a time of grieving and mourning last night as we put the backpacks together, followed by a night of the throw ups via Emma. BUMMER, she missed the first day of school! The first and the last days are the only 2 good ones all year, right? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Poor Emma!