Friday, March 21, 2008

Mers, Where Are You???

You used to clean our kitchen,
now you watch us from afar...
dust bunnies are growing,
o how we wonder where you are.
Surviving alone almost a year,
everyday life without our friend so dear.
It'd be nice to have a really clean home,
but truth be told, we can do it alone.
The kids can all vacuum, even Greg does his share,
tho folding the laundry is a 3 day affair.
It's your smile that we miss
and dinner at the table,
your little white car,
and your siblings coming over.
It's all this and more,
rhyming words just won't do,
So please get your blog back,
and we'll watch over you, too!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanks Teri! I do try to blog but I don't have my camera anymore and blogs just aren't as good without them.
Ryan and I are doing well and we were really hopeing to come home fore Easter but it just didn;t work out. We'll be home in June for a week or so though.
I love you guys and miss you all so much.
have a happy Easter!!!