Friday, December 18, 2009

Sidnei





Wow, it's been forever since my last post here. I need to do one of those year long photo a day goals, but I know me... I'll make it half way through February and get distracted. So, just in case you wondered if I was taking any pictures at all, well, you know me...

Meet Sidnei. Now this is a young lady who I have enjoyed very much. She was a bit shy to start off with, of course, she didn't know me from Adam. But pull out her favorite guitar, or throw on a bold outfit - and let the fun begin. I really can't decide which ones to post!

Earlier that very same day, I spent some time following around a fantastic, wonderful, experienced, highly skilled, knows-what-she's-doing-kinda-gal at a wedding in Springfield. I learned so much and even got to grab a few great images. So, a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend who has already helped me so much. Words don't do it justice, how grateful I am! :-)

I'm all caught up on print orders, photobooks, and Christmas cards - finally. Now I need to take a photo for my 2009 card. Wonder what it'll be...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

what a fun shoot! I LOVE the second one! Great job!