Thursday, March 11, 2010

epiphanie




I have a really cool camera bag, but this one is even cooler because I am a girl. We like purses, and shoes, and accessories and stuff. So, here I am wanting yet another camera bag, for those days when strapping on a sleek, strap ridden backpack to tote my gear around just isn't goin to cut it. The bag above is an EPIPHANIE camera bag... I want one, so I will shamelessly post this to my blog to earn the right to enter a contest with high hopes of actually winning one, FREE. I'd like a camera, too, by the way. A Canon 5D Mark II... I can't tell you how I think this would catapult my photography into the business of my dreams. I mean the camera, not the bag, although an Epiphanie in red is a pretty good place to start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They both are gorgeous!...I'd like to have one too...you know my love of bags...any color...any BIG size!...Hope you win the contest...lulu