Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Viebrock!




Here's a little sneak preview of a family session with some old/new friends! That makes the second highschool friend reconnection for me this year... and they are my neighbors! I had to drive to Bartlesville for the first reconnection! And by the way, OLD FRIENDSHIPS made my gratefulness list this year. There's nothing like laughing about ridiculous stuff you did when you were 13.
Back to the photos - due to the really chili morning, we pushed back this session until about 10am. That's a little late for getting that nice glowy soft morning light, so we headed for the trees. It is so hard to find a spot where it's solid shade, but I think we did pretty well, regardless. They were such troopers and even hiked across the field to get to the other side of the pond. Let me just say, it was well worth the weeds in your shoes.:)
This is such a great family, and I can't wait to get to know them even better. Thanks for letting me take your family pics this year!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

They look amazing! Like I knew they would....can't wait to see the others!! It feels like I'm a kid on Christmas Eve.....so excited, can't wait..LOL.
Thank you again so much, we had a blast with you (and me, getting to know you). You take beautiful pictures and we are thankful you are our neighbor!

Unknown said...

"Terri Roy Photography" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/12/sites-to-see_31.html