Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time to Share



I love, love, love to take photos.


of everything.

Especially my kids.

But there are sooo many random pics I've hidden from you, my readership, my followers who I know are there but choose to remain comment-free, hidden. That's ok, really. I'm not in big need of affirmation.

I'm currently in the catch up phase with all the Fall 2010 orders for Senior photobooks, so I thought I'd keep you entertained with a few posts of pics taken, but left unseen by anyone but me and MAC.

So check back here for some more image uploads...


baby eyelashes

my dog(s)

a pier

sunsets
great accomplishments


ice crystals on a branch in the dead of winter...


So it's time to share-
a few faces


some familiar



some not.



Enjoy.

4 comments:

JoAnne Roy said...

I love these pictures of Emma. She is really growing up!

Teri said...

Awww, thanks. You know she was wearing her first pair of "heels" in this outfit. I'll have to get a shot of that, too... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful granddaughter!!!!! I'd love to have seen her all dressed up for her event! More pics, Mom!!!! and how do I go about ordering ???? You are a lovely young lady, Emma and I love you sooooooooo much....

LULU

Ronda said...

These are so beautiful! Emma is turning into a lovely girl!