Monday, March 10, 2014

BIG Announcement!

Alert the media now, for some of this info has already been leaked...

I have officially joined up with Keller Williams Realty Team in Springfield, MO, and plan to jump all in with Real Estate sales again! Yes, I am quite excited about this, and look forward to seeing what God has in mind with my future in this great company. If you'd like to contact me about a home, just click on the link on the right hand side of this blog page....



The FIRST question I get from everyone I've told, is "but what about photography?" I'm STILL DOING PHOTOGRAPHY... but that has been my hardest question to answer. What about it? I have learned, and grown, and gained in tech skills, and built my business... I have loved it all, every last session, and every minute (hour) of editing! And I will still love it all!!  You see, I have done photography since I was ELEVEN years old, and functioned as a  legitimate business since 2009. I feel it's time to specialize in one area in the photography industry. I can still do portrait sessions, but my first love is actually anything and everything to do with weddings.  I already have some wonderful weddings on the calendar for 2014 and have select dates available for more. Also, I will be at the Metropolitan Bride show in August, so you can see me there, too!   I have lots of information on my website about what I offer, so if you or someone you know is interested - go check it out www.teriroy.com Click on Prices, and then Weddings and Events. 
I am thrilled about this and I know by doing fewer portrait sessions, I will be able to focus more attention on my brides, all their needs, and planning their big day! Woohoo!


So look for a few changes in the near future with my branding and website - this blog is still gonna be a mix of all things, just like the heading says. :) How does one balance Wedding Photography and Real Estate sales? Stay tuned and watch it all unfold! 


No comments: