Monday, August 10, 2009

FREE SENIOR SESSIONS!



Attn all SENIORS:

I have a great deal for you! Let me take your senior portraits for FREE (a session fee is normally $75), I will give you 80 wallets FREE, and you will also get 10% off your portrait order! The only thing you have to do is be willing to hand out wallets to your friends that have my contact info printed on the back, and let everyone know that I did a great job! It's that easy. As an added bonus, I will give you $20 CASH for every session that is booked from your referral. I am 100% in this business, I am doing what I love to do, and I will make sure that you are crazy satisfied with the images I produce.

I will only do this for a limited number of seniors, and at this moment, I have 6 slots available. For more information, contact me by email or by phone...

WATCH FOR A NEW WEBSITE TO BE LAUNCHED WITHIN 2 WEEKS. There you will find all kinds of good photo galleries, pricing, awesome music, and more info than you probably want to know...

Teri

No comments: