Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Volees

 
 
 
 

Finally, some images from the 2nd Annual Volees at HSBC. What a party! Tiffany, you really know how to throw it all together! Those cake balls on a stick were prime. The runway, so fun, and Chad and the photo booth, very cool.






I was one of the designated photographers for this event and struggled a lot with some equipment issues... I know, blame it on the camera, but it's actually the flash I have problems with. By this time next week, it's pro gear for me in the Speedlight realm. Can't wait. Low light banquet halls, no problem. Awful gymnasium fluorescent, I laugh at you. Natural light will always be my first love, but sometimes I have no choice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely happening! Can't wait for your next pics.....smiles!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Terri!

-Tiffany