Thursday, July 21, 2011

BOOK-IT in JULY!

If you keep forgetting to make your appointment, NOW is the time to do it and take advantage of this great offer. Expires July 31st!

As a celebration of my 2 years in business, I am offering fantastic discount specials! This week is simply called...

"BOOK-IT in JULY!"

For every new session that is booked and on my calendar by July 31st, I will offer 25% OFF the photo package of your choice! This is good for weddings, print packages, Senior packages and family packages, individual prints, Christmas sessions, etc!!
(Spiral bound proof books are excluded)

If you have already had a session with me, place your print order by Midnight, July 31st and receive this great discount! There are already print packages that start as low as $65!

Contact me straight through my website, Facebook, or Twitter, email, or call - hurry, because this offer will end July 31st! Feel free to spread the word - you may just get a special gift for a referral... :)

No comments: