Thursday, September 06, 2012

Carter~Miller Wedding... Hurricane Who??

Congratulations to Molly Carter & Derek Miller!! Meet this incredible couple who just got married last Saturday in the midst of a steady, but much needed rain. "Isaac" was the name... "Hurricane Isaac," that is. And while his arrival finally brought some relief to the devastating drought here in the Ozarks, he was a bit unwelcome at the Carter homestead on the North edge of Springfield. Fortunately, the ceremony was indoor, at the Drury Stone Chapel, but the reception was in a barn and under a tent. Handling all that expensive camera equipment, umbrellas, and soggy shoes was a bit of a challenge, yes, but I'm convinced that nothing could've dampened everyone's spirits! That was truly one of the most fun weddings I have ever been to or photographed. So just enjoy this little peek at the wedding photos... I'm still going through the many, many shots, and my list of favorite images is getting really long! I can post more pictures soon (DANCING!), but this is a little preview of what's to come!
Molly & Derek ~
You are an amazing couple and I'm sure there will be years of blessings ahead for you two. I have loved working with you and getting to know your families. What a crazy group! Seriously, you guys are so blessed. :)

5 comments:

Janet Cline said...

Teri -
Great pix! Can hardly wait to see the rest.....they are wonderful. What creative ideas you have. You are the bomb dot com!!!!
Janet
(Molly's Aunt)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri, "A picture is worth a thousand words" has never been illustrated more than in these outstanding pictures. You have a great sense of the unusual, never before captured, pictures. As Molly and Derek's image forms on the screen, I just want to reach out and give them a hug. You're distingushing yourself as a "must have" photographer...Geri (Molly's Granmother)

JoAnne Roy said...

Oh my gosh Teri! I just love these! I can't wait to see what you will do for Daniel and Cindy's wedding!

Teri said...

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet comments!

zerry ht said...

Nice photoshoot! I have to share this post with my fiancé. I really liked the pictures where the groom and his friends are standing. I am going to get this done. It is impressive. Also, I have already started to shortlist NYC venues for my wedding, which is next year.