Thursday, September 20, 2012

Editing Fun!

OK... I am still using Photoshop CS4- but as of today, I'll have the newest version known to man. So far, that is. I got to photograph this Senior's older sister about 2 1/2 years ago, and at that time I think I edited her entire session with iPhoto. True confessions of a photographer just starting out, huh? I have learned a lot in the last 3 years, I've read everything I can, taken seminars, and scoured the internet for tutorials. I believe I can learn just about anything if I have a good night sleep and the desire to figure it out! So did ya catch the difference in these 2 shots above? A huge shout out to Sam for being brave enough to have me take her picture even when there's a pack of guys just behind her having a splash in the fountains. I guess it'd be worse, though, if they were amazingly cute guys!
Ok, so here is another fun thing... As I mentioned, I took Senior pics for her older sister, and I have used this shot below numerous times to depict how life is a journey, starting that journey, a new chapter, etc... So we did it again! This time it's Sam's turn, and I think we got it about right! The first image below was edited in CS4, and taken just this past weekend... the last shot was from over 2 years ago and totally edited in iPhoto. Tell me what you think!
PS - there are amazing photos of Sam coming up! She has the most incredible eyes, just like her sweet Momma and older sis...

No comments: