Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Winter Hike

I have so many, many pics of this snow - and frankly, I think we are all a little tired of them. But it won't be long till the big MELT and it will all be MUD. I say, let's enjoy it while it's so pretty and worry about our nasty cars later.
So last Saturday, I woke up and immediately headed outside with my incredible husband! I love that we both love to do things like this together. We headed out the back door, checked on the horses watering source, and went to our neighbor's house. Armed with the highest snowboots, 2 cameras, extra lenses for fun, a dry towel, and chapstick - we headed off! And let me tell you, it was a work out!!
Enjoy these shots, I know I sure enjoyed the process of going to find them!


1 comment:

JoAnne Roy said...

I love this one!