Friday, October 08, 2010

Best Post EVER







I can't tell you when the last time I had a session with my own kids! I always think that because I don't have to make an appointment with myself, then I can just do it anytime. Wrong. I finally had to "make an appointment" with myself and stick to it. That's not easy with kids' schedules these days!
AND... my own family was harder to do than any client I've had so far! They didn't exactly take it so seriously in the getting ready part, in the urgency to work with the light, in the don't make stupid faces at the photographer - Oh! That is soooo going to be my next post!!
Well, I do love these shots - I love the light, the color, the casual, the glimmer, the wind...I love everything about em! My kids. My JOY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct! Beautiful grandkids mine! The are wonderful, and the smiles are really natural...(ha) I must have 1 of each!

Love, Mom

Lynn S. said...

Beautiful kids, great mom and dad. God will honor what you have invested in your kids. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Wow how they have all changed! Such beautiful pictures Teri!!! I'm coming home on Oct.19th and would love to see you guys! I'll give you a call soon!

Meredtih