Sunday, January 11, 2015

Jan 11 - Expo

I know you're all out there just waiting to find out if I did it. Well I'm pretty sure I walked about 5 miles today, but I just don't have a pedometer/UpBand/FitBit to prove it. I'm still slightly disappointed, though. I wanted to gear up and do that mile in the freezing drizzle, & it would've made such a great blog post. :)
So I have to remember, that it's about progress, not perfection. 
Today was an incredible day! I got to meet 100's of brides, future brides, bridesmaids, mommas, (and even a groom or two) at the Metropolitan Bridal Show here in Springfield, MO. I truly had a blast, and in spite of the nasty weather, I think it was very well attended and super fun. Set up and tear down went smoothly, but it's exhausting work. A huge hug and thank you go to Nathan, Lauren, Emma, Stephen, Trevin, and of course, my sweet husband. I seriously could not have done it without you! 

No comments: